Friday, January 22, 2010

Purpose of this Site

I like to have unique stuff to wear to the games. I am PROUD to be a Coaches Wife and maybe that is actually an understatement, I am an OBSESSED Coaches Wife and it is really hard to find stuff for us to wear that doesn't say team mom or football mom. I got tired of looking and constantly being disappointed, so I decided to put my creativity to the test and make my own stuff!
I have several different sites that are rolled into one. On the right side of the pages, under Links within Lady Mann's Locker Room, you will find all the link for my sites. It should be self explanatory, but if you have a suggestion on how to make my website easier to maneuver, please feel free to email me and let me know what I can do to make it better. I am all for making things easier!

Here are all my links and the purpose for each one

Coaches Wives Spirit Wear!
One of a kind stuff for Coaches Wives. You can request to have something made if you would like. There are also links for sites in which I enjoy buying stuff from.
www.coacheswivesspiritwear.blogspot.com

Lady Mann's X's and O's
Things to do, ideas of ways to get involved, general information about Coaches Wives and lots of fun lists!
http://www.ladymannsxo.blogspot.com/

Little Mann's Locker Room
Cool Sites for stuff for your Coaches Kid, activities to do, ways for them to get involved
http://www.littlemannslockerroom.blogspot.com/

Lady Mann's Fun Finds
Links to purchase cool stuff for you or your coaches kid!
www.ladymannsfunfinds.blogspot.com

Little Mann's Stadium Shop
Fun finds for your coaches kid! Sometimes you have to dig deep, but there are lots of awesome stuff on the market for any sporty kid!
www.littlemannsstadiumshop.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Girl, you are obsessed!! I like it and can't wait to see what you come up with! You do all the research, find the cute stuff, and I'll buy! Sounds good to me! I spend tons of time on E-bay and Etsy trying to find cute stuff for football season!

    ReplyDelete